To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ovarian-Adnexal Reporting Data System Magnetic Resonance Imaging (O-RADS MRI) Score for Risk Stratification of Sonographically Indeterminate Adnexal Masses.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3: e1919896
- Adnexal lesions: Imaging strategies for ultrasound and MR imaging.Diagn Interv Imaging. 2019; 100: 635-646
- Ovarian-Adnexal Reporting Lexicon for MRI: A White Paper of the ACR Ovarian-Adnexal Reporting and Data Systems MRI Committee.J Am Coll Radiol. 2021; 18: 713-729
- O-RADS MRI score: analysis of misclassified cases in a prospective multicentric European cohort.Eur Radiol. 2021; 31: 9588-9599
- Evaluation of the anti-peristaltic effect of glucagon and hyoscine on the small bowel: comparison of intravenous and intramuscular drug administration.Eur Radiol. 2012; 22: 1186-1194
- O-RADS MRI Risk Stratification System: Guide for Assessing Adnexal Lesions from the ACR O-RADS Committee.Radiology. 2022; 303: 35-47
- Adnexal masses: development and preliminary validation of an MR imaging scoring system.Radiology. 2013; 267: 432-443
- O-RADS MRI Classification of Indeterminate Adnexal Lesions: Time-Intensity Curve Analysis Is Better Than Visual Assessment.Radiology. 2022; 303: E28
- The value of hyoscine butylbromide in pelvic MRI.Clin Radiol. 2007; 62: 1087-1093
- MR Imaging with Metal-suppression Sequences for Evaluation of Total Joint Arthroplasty.Radiographics. 2016; 36: 209-225
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.